All club memberships are annual and must be renewed by January 1st.
Any member overdue:
- Is not guaranteed membership renewal due to the limited
number of association memberships.
- Will be required to pay the additional $25 initiation fee to renew membership.
Each member is eligible for a gate key upon membership renewal.
Prior to the annual membership meeting, renewal forms are mailed to all club members. To renew, attend the annual membership meeting or return by mail.
To renew include:
Annual Membership Fees
Annual Fee: $75.00
Initiation Fee: $25.00
Annual Membership Requirements
- Must be a registered voter in your state.
- Must be a current member of National Rifle Association.
Click to Join NRA.
For more info, contact CRA's NRA Recruiter, Dave Gama: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for New Membership (CLOSED FOR 2022):
1. Complete and sign the Application for Membership form linked here. New members must be sponsored by an existing Copicut member (no exceptions).
2. Mail the completed application, copies of your current GOAL and NRA cards, and a $75.00 check or money-order to:
Copicut Rifle Association
PO Box 30336
Acushnet, MA 02743
Note: If any items are not submitted (such as outdated or absent membership cards), your application will not be processed.
3. When all items are received, your contact information is sent to "TBD" who will reach out to you to schedule an orientation. "TBD" conducts orientation throughout the year and will contact you via email.
4. Upon completion of the New Member Orientation, a gate key and your Member ID card will be mailed to you.
5. Enjoy shooting and remember to always follow club rules!
Remember that all club business is carried out by volunteers who donate their time. Your patience is appreciated as the new membership process can take some time.
Click for a printable copy of the new Membership Application.
* This form is for new members only and is not for existing member renewals.
New Member Orientation
New member orientations are conducted by "TBD"
For Members Only, By-Laws
For a copy of the club by-laws, click here, to request an electronic copy.